Terms of Service & Conditions
Welcome to Revenue Mentor, A.K.A Revmentor.com; a Rigors Media Group Company
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Revenue Mentor A.K.A Revmentor.com; a Rigors Media Group Company Website.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Revenue Mentor A.K.A Revmentor.com; a Rigors Media Group Company’s website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, ”Member”, “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of .
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Revenue Mentor, A.K.A Revmentor.com; a Rigors Media Group Company and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Revenue Mentor, A.K.A Revmentor.com; a Rigors Media Group Company. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://Revmentor.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://Revmentor.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://Revmentor.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://Revmentor.com
Redistribute content from Revenue Mentor, A.K.A Revmentor.com; a Rigors Media Group Company (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Revenue Mentor A.K.A Revmentor.com a Rigors Media Group Company does not screen, edit, publish
or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Revenue Mentor, A.K.A Revmentor.com; a Rigors Media Group Company, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the
person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Revenue Mentor, A.K.A Revmentor.com; a Rigors Media Group Company shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Revenue Mentor, A.K.A Revmentor.com; a Rigors Media Group Company reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Revenue Mentor A.K.A Revmentor.com a Rigors Media Group Company a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats
Affiliate and Referral Links
Revenue Mentor, A.K.A Revmentor.com; a Rigors Media Group Company supply’s all its members with Affiliate Referral links. These Links are meant to be posted RESPONSABLY, this means using social media, blogs, videos, tweets etc.… any use of the link that can be deemed as spammy, nuisance, or improper may result in a temporary ban or even termination of the posters account and their ability to make commissions. The user acknowledges that they must be responsible when posting their referral links and agrees to be held accountable for their posts.
Intellectual Property Rights and Content
Revenue Mentor, A.K.A Revmentor.com; a Rigors Media Group Company provides members with viewing rights to training programs and instructional content for personal use only, re-posting of this content is strictly prohibited without expressed written consent from the company. This includes re-broadcasting, streaming, and posting links of any kind allowing anyone not a member of the company to view the content free or otherwise. This does not include approved promotional material or product demos.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Revenue Mentor A.K.A Revmentor.com a Rigors Media Group Company’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Revenue Mentor (Revmentor.com, Rigors Media Group Group) strives to bring its members and users with the best tools available. In our effort to provide this we are constantly developing and updating the revmentor.com site. While we take every precaution to maintain site functionality the member/user understands that there may be minor functionality issues from time to time. The member/user agrees that Revenue Mentor (Revmentor.com, Rigors Media Group Group) shall be free from liability for these instances and agrees to be understanding when these issues occur.
Refunds of Membership Fees & Product Costs
Revenue Mentor (Revmentor.com, Rigors Media Group Group) Supply this digital content to the viewers and Members of this site and as the digital content is available to the new member instantly and easily consumed it is the policy of the company that no refunds will be given to members, and that only processing errors resulting in duplicate transactions will be considered for refund.
As part of these Terms and Conditions the User/Member Agrees that upon clicking the submit for payment button and/or gaining membership to the site and/or its products (including Site Access) that they are binding themselves to this agreement that there are NO REFUNDS. They furthermore agree that in the event that they were to attempt a chargeback or refund through a 3rd party payment processor such as PayPal or any other payment processor used that they become liable for any and all fees and costs associated to the chargeback such as any lost revenue in the pursuit of the attempted refund including attorney’s fees and court costs.
Any and All physical goods purchased by the user, member may be considered for a full refund if and only if;
- The product is unopened in new condition;
The product was defective or broken during shipping and adequate proof and documentation can be shown that the damages did not result from use/mis-use by the user, member.
Payments to Affiliates
RevMentor.com, Revenue Mentor, and Rigors Media Group understand the importance of quick payment of affiliate commissions and referral fees. We make every attempt to pay on completed and verified purchases within 12 to 24 hours of the initial request for payment. RevMentor.com, Revenue Mentor, and Rigors Media Group will also verify that the Affiliate is in good standing and the payment amount prior to issuing payment. There is a one-time initial withdrawal threshold that must be met by the Affiliate of $10.00 prior to the first payment, after that there is no minimum withdrawal requirements. This initial withdrawal threshold allows the company time to complete the initial registration process setup and quality check to make sure the affiliate is being calculated payments on the correct payout level. Any and All affiliates assume the responsibility to pay for any and all fees associated with the third-party payment services for all funds transferred. All Affiliates are independent operators and are in no way employed by RevMentor.com, Revenue Mentor, and/or Rigors Media Group as such all affiliates are personally responsible for any and all taxes, fees, costs, liabilities, and government protocols.
Affiliates on any of the Subscription Based Monthly Plans must be in good standing at the time of payment request. In the event that a member is not in good standing all the available commissions may be reduced to the closest non-subscription based plan levels and the member will forfeit the lost benefits of the subscription based plan thereby possibly lowering the amount of owed commissions. It is the responsibility of the “Subscription Based” member to maintain their account in good standing, and if needed make payment to bring their account up to good standing prior to requesting payment.
Additionally, any affiliate that reaches the $600 U.S. payment limit must provide RevMentor.com, Revenue Mentor, and/or Rigors Media Group with documents for U.S. tax collection such as a Form-1099, and Identification Verification before additional funds will be released above the $600 limits. Easy mitigation of this limitation can be achieved by submitting the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting a Support ticket through our support system under the proper department.
Results may and will vary, RevMentor.com, Revenue Mentor, and Rigors Media Group do not guarantee Any specific Monetary Gain amount. The platform only works if you use it and the inability or drive of the user to make money is not the responsibility of the company nor can the company be held liable in any way for this problem.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.